Leca Clay Hydro Pebbles Small Grade 3 Litres
Leca clay pebbles are a must-have for any plant pro! We have these balls available in the natural brown colour which makes your plant look even better!
Smaller size pebbles will work perfectly for terrariums, as a soil topper, and for propagating and growing hydro smaller plats.
These pebbles offer many benefits:
• Increase soil drainage
• Increase humidity
• Use as a growing medium for a semi-hydroponic setup
• Use for cuttings propagation
• Easy to watch growth on roots
• Reduced risk of getting pests
How to use:
Wash the pebbles with plenty of water before using them. Fill the container with around 2-3cm of leca, then put the plant/cutting and fill it up with more pebbles. Fill the pot with water, if necessary use only hydro fertilizer.
• The product contains little organic substance
• pH value: 6.5 – 9.8
• Salt Content: 1.0 g/Litre
100g / 0.2L, 240g / 0.6L, 1kg / 2L
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.