Leca clay pebbles are a must have for any plant pro! We have these balls available in the natural brown colour which makes your plant look even better!
These pebbles offer many benefits:
• Increase soil drainage
• Increase humidity
• Use as a growing medium for a semi-hydroponic setup
• Use for cuttings propagation
• Easy to watch growth on roots
• Reduced risk of getting pests
How to use:
Wash the pebbles with plenty of water before using them. Fill the container with around 2-3cm of leca, then put the plant/cutting and fill it up with more pebbles. Fill the pot with water, if necessary use only hydro fertilizer.
3l weight 1kg and will fill in 17cm pot or 3 x 10cm pots
• The product contains little organic substance
• pH value: 6.5 – 9.8
• Salt Content: 1.0 g/Litre