Propagation station | Rustic wooden style | Plus FREE mystery cutting!
Out of stock
This water propagation station with 3 vases is a great addition for an experienced plant lover or somebody who just started their adventure with plants. Perfect to display plants cuttings, the glass vases allow you to watch growing roots.
30cm X 23cm
***We are currently offering one FREE cutting with every order of a propagation station. This will be a cutting from one of our plants and chosen at our discretion***
PLANTS PRO TIP HOW TO PROPAGATE
These instructions will work with many plants, including monstera, philodendron, maranta, begonia, peperomia, African violet, string of hearts, string of pearls, polka dot plant and much more 😊
1. Find a node on the stem. (please see pictures for references, not all plants which can be propagated in water have nodes but some of the most popular like pothos have)
2. Identify the location to cut the stem about 5-10mm below the node. Use a sharp and clean knife.
3. Put the cutting into the vase with room temperature water.
4. Change water about once a week.
5. Watch your plant grow roots! For some of them it will takes a few days and for some it will be months but when the roots will be about 5-10cm long you can put into the soil and enjoy your new plant.