Eco Large Closed Terrarium Glass Container Cork Lid
This large, eco-glass container is the perfect vessel for creating your own mossarium or terrarium. The clear glass allows optimal light penetration and the cork lid provides an airtight seal to keep your plants healthy and maintain a perfect level of humidity inside of your mini ecosystem.
The container is made from recycled glass, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your projects.
Each container is handmade, and some air bubbles are trapped in the glass, giving the container extra character. This does not impact the quality or the transparency of the glass and makes each of the terrariums unique looks!
Out of stock
Plants, moss and other decorations are not included.
Make sure you have everything you need
Materials you need to create a terrarium:
- Terrarium Soil: A specialist blend that is tailored for humidity-loving plants
- Sphagnum Moss: Helps with water retention and improves drainage
- Activated Charcoal: To prevent mould and provide an additional layer of filtration
- Drainage layer: Stones or clay pebbles for added drainage
- Selection of Humidity-loving plants: A variety of plants that thrive in high-humidity environments
- Decorative Stones: To add a decorative touch around your plants
- Cushion or Sheet Moss: To add a natural touch around your plants
- Additional decorations: Use crystals, favourite ornaments, pieces of wood, bark or anything else you want
- Glass container: can be closed or opened, the best is made of clear glass
- Springtails and Ispodpods: Make your terrarium a bio-active thriving environment with those little helpers
- Tools: Help you create a beautiful terrarium and maintain it later
- Mister: Delicately spray a gentle mist of water, ensuring your plants receive the moisture they need to thrive
Need extra help
If you prefer a super easy way to start with your terrarium project, we also offer large, eco-glass terrarium kits that include everything you need to create a beautiful terrarium, from the closed container with a cork lid to the soil, moss, and plants. Our website also has an article on how to make a terrarium with step-by-step instructions, helpful advice, and answers to frequently asked questions to help you get started.
10cm x 15cm, 20cm x 25cm, 30cm x 35cm, 50cm x 50cm, 100cm x 100cm