Propagation station stand Industrial Style | Plus FREE mystery cutting
Out of stock
A water propagation station is a great addition for an experienced plant lover or somebody who just started their adventure with plants.
Perfect to display plants cuttings, the glass vases allows you to watch growing roots
This station is about 35cm tall and has two glass containers which can hold a couple of cuttings each. It has a simple industrial style black metal design and let’s the focus stay on your plants.
When you order any propagation station from us you will receive a free mystery cutting to get you started!
PLANTS PRO TIP HOW TO PROPAGATE
These instructions will work with many plants, including monstera, philodendron, maranta, begonia, peperomia, African violet, string of hearts, string of pearls, polka dot plant and much more 😊
1. Find a node on the stem. (please see pictures for references, not all plants which can be propagated in water have nodes but some of the most popular like pothos have)
2. Identify the location to cut the stem about 5-10mm below the node. Use a sharp and clean knife.
3. Put the cutting into the vase with room temperature water.
4. Change water about once a week.
5. Watch your plant grow roots! For some of them it will takes a few days and for some it will be months but when the roots will be about 5-10cm long you can put into the soil and enjoy your new plant.