Propagation station | Hydroponic glass vase with wooden stand for cuttings
Out of stock
A water propagation station is a great addition for an experienced plant lover or somebody who just started their adventure with plants.
Perfect to display plants cuttings, the glass vases allows you to watch growing roots
When you order any propagation station from us you will receive a free mystery cutting to get you started!
12cm/ Glass vase 6cm x 10cm
PLANTS PRO TIP HOW TO PROPAGATE
These instructions will work with many plants, including monstera, philodendron, maranta, begonia, peperomia, African violet, string of hearts, string of pearls, polka dot plant and much more 😊
1. Find a node on the stem. (please see pictures for references, not all plants which can be propagated in water have nodes but some of the most popular like pothos have)
2. Identify the location to cut the stem about 5-10mm below the node. Use a sharp and clean knife.
3. Put the cutting into the vase with room temperature water.
4. Change water about once a week.
5. Watch your plant grow roots! For some of them it will takes a few days and for some it will be months but when the roots will be about 5-10cm long you can put into the soil and enjoy your new plant.
Due to the fragile nature of this item it will be sent in pieces which have to be assembled. You can use a small hammer or blunt item to push the metal rods into the holes in the wooden stand. Take care when doing this. There are also rubber seals to put on either end of the vases to keep them safely attached. It is very easy to put together and only takes a few minutes.
Style A, Style B